Today marks 90 DAYS since we officially launched our site, blog, and went public with #lovebeyondwalls… It has been an amazing ride so far, and we hope to continue to change and impact lives all over the world.
It has been really cool to see our ten year history (severing the community) start to impact so many lives. God deserves all the credit.
Below is a quick update charting our movement over the last 90 DAYS… Of course it includes numbers
(which I don’t like sharing), but it at least reveals some sense of measuring. I have chosen to share this because we have had many supporters, donors, and people to sow into to our organization. We want to reveal to our supporters how they are helping us to move and impact lives!
20 FACTS FOR #LOVEBEYONDWALLS IN 90 DAYS
- We have led 3 people to faith.
- We have baptized 1 individual.
- We have gotten 3 people off the streets.
- We have established over 50 relationships with people who are homeless.
- We have served over 1K homeless men, women, and children.
- We have mobilized over 1K volunteers both local and nationally to get involved with our campaigns.
- We have generated over 30 partnerships.
- We have raised over 12K socks from local and national supporters to distribute to the homeless community.
- We have raised over 1K hygiene products to distribute to the homeless community.
- We have partnered with 5 churches to mobilize people.
- We have secured 5 drop-off locations.
- We have stopped three evictions.
- We Have raised over 1K shoes to distribute to the homeless community.
- We have had over 15K website visits around our awareness campaigns.
- We have grown our social media following by %1000 (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook).
- We have set up our first educational campaign.
- We have worked with two major news stations, and 1 radio station.
- We have mobilized over 200 students in K-12 schools to get involved in our efforts.
- We have partnered with 5 schools.
- We have inspired over 100 people locally and nationally to start their own community work.
- We have made history with the first 30 mile walk for homelessness in the city of ATL.
There are more facts….but I can’t share them all right now. However, I want it to be known many of the numbers above are not to pat ourselves on the back, but to track what God has miraculously done as we have selflessly given ourselves to the work of God.
WE WANT TO THANK EACH OF YOU FOR SUPPORTING!
We hope to continue to have more of an impact in 2014 as we share more of our creative efforts. I ask that you keep our efforts, campaigns, and ideas in your prayers.